Advice and assessment of your performance
|Up to 6 minutes
|6 – 12 minutes
|12 – 20 minutes
|20 – 35 minutes
How does it work?
- You upload a video or audio of your performance to our secure, temporary storage system.
- The title and composer of the piece(s) must be submitted.
- A fee relating to the length of performance time will be payable at the time.
What do I get and how long will it take?
- You will receive written feedback, with a certificate.
- We aim to respond within 7 days.
- The assessment will focus on your playing/singing and interpretation, additionally offering friendly advice on how you can improve.
Who will assess my performance?
- Our assessors are highly qualified musicians, with broad experience as examiners and adjudicators.
- All our assessors have enhanced, up-to-date Disclosure and Barring Service clearance from the UK government (DBS clearance is mandatary in the UK for any person who works with children or with adults who meet the 1997 Police Act definition of vulnerability).
Who can apply for Performance Assessment?
- Anyone can apply. If you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian must give permission.
What instruments and music do you assess?
- We assess a range of mainstream instruments and voice, in most styles. If in doubt, please enquire first at email@example.com.
What happens to my recording after the assessment?
- Once the assessment is complete, your recording will be permanently deleted from our files. We never retain recordings or share them with anyone but the assessor.