Fun Practice Packages
ABRSM Grade 1, 2 or 3 – Trinity Grade 1 or 2
|Grade 1, 2 or 3
||£1.99 / month
|Grade 1, 2 or 3
||6 months £9.95
||12 months £17.90
- ABRSM Grade 1: Violin, Piano, Clarinet, Trumpet and Bb Cornet, Cello, Viola, Flute, Oboe.
- ABRSM Grade 2: Violin, Piano, Flute, Viola, Cello, Clarinet, Oboe, Trumpet and Bb Cornet.
- ABRSM Grade 3: Piano, Violin, Clarinet.
- Trinity Grade 1: Violin, Clarinet, Flute, Oboe.
- Trinity Grade 2: Piano.
What do I get?
- Videos of all the scales, broken chords and arpeggios you need at each grade.
- Plus backing tracks in different styles, at different speeds, so you can increase the pace gradually.
Is it suitable for children?
- Fun With Scales is suitable for children as well as adults.
- The videos demonstrate how to play the correct notes with a good technique – it's a perfect way for your child to practise independently as well as being a useful aid for when you help at practice time.
Why learn scales, broken chords and arpeggios?
- Most real pieces contain bits of scales and chords – they just sound better in a piece because they are organised into music. If you already know the patterns, you'll learn your pieces quicker and play them more easily.
How can scales be fun?
- Following the video takes the effort out of learning scales, broken chords or arpeggios.
- Then you can enjoy practising them using fun backing tracks in different styles.
Will it help me get a better exam mark?
- If you can play scales, broken chords and arpeggios well, you will gain good marks for them in an exam and this will improve your overall mark. You do have to keep practising though – don't stop once you can play them, or you'll start to forget!
What if I'm Dyslexic?
- Our demonstration videos are dyslexia–friendly – you'll be able to learn scales, broken chords and arpeggios without reading notation.