Aural Test Training
Suitable for ABRSM & Trinity Exam Candidates
|Grade 1–5||£2.99 / month|
|Grade 6–8||£4.99 / month|
|Grade 1–5||6 months £14.95||12 months £29.90|
|Grade 6–8||6 months £24.95||12 months £49.90|
What do I get?
- Interactive learning & testing programme, with examples similar to those used in music exams.
- Give your answer & get instant feedback, with personalised analytics.
- Help files enable you to learn new aural skills & allow you to self-assess.
- Attempt any grade covered by your subscription.
Is it suitable for children?
- Aural Test Training is perfect for children to use independently & fun to do with your help.
- The programme teaches as well as tests & it is easy to use for children & adults.
- For most secure learning, your child should start with lower grades then work through to include the grade they are playing.
Which subscription should I buy?
- Aural tests are the same for all instruments & singing, but be sure to select the correct set, as Trinity & ABRSM tests are different.
- If you want to work through several grades eg Grades 1–3, you may prefer the prepaid option.
- If you are not sure for how long you want to use Aural Test Training, monthly subscription may be best, as you can cancel any time you wish.
Can more than one person use my subscription?
- Yes. For e.g. two children in one family – but only if you are on different grades, as the analytics are personalised for a single user per grade. If you are a teacher please contact us about a group use option.
I would like to say that my daughter and I are enjoying the Grade 3 Aural Tests. The "Need More Help?" section is indeed very useful. What a clever id...
We are hoping to rejoin your site as we begin to study pieces for ABRSM grade 6. Your videos especially were invaluable in helping my 8 year old son g...
A big thank you for having such a support program for aural. I took my Grade 6 exam yesterday, and - though aural is still my weakest area - I have ha...
I just wanted to say thank you for helping so much with my aural exam. I took my grade seven cello exam earlier this month and scored 17/18 and this i...
We have thoroughly enjoyed and valued your site. I shall certainly be renewing in the near future when the next exams are looming. I have also recomme...
I have just discovered your site and I think it is really excellent. I am a singing teacher in London area, although I do teach some piano, and I am p...
Thank you for proving a fantastic service. My daughter is 10 and she loves your website!
My student has completed grade 8 and earned a distinction. This has been a wonderful wonderful tool for me. Thank you.
E-MusicMaestro is a great resource and the children enjoy using it.
As a music teacher, I must say I think very highly of your aural practice materials. The 'extra help' resources seem ideal to me, extending to the lux...
I have just taken my Gd IV cello exam and I wanted to say how invaluable I found your website. It was a huge help with the Aural tests and I found tha...
I'M DEFINITELY INTERESTED as a teacher and student …Thank you for this.
I checked few tests. They are really interesting. I will definitely recommend this to my friends. I will also try to use this link whenever I get a c...
They are really good aural examples - I will definitely pass that on to my students
This is so helpful...especially for the ABRSM exams.
Natalia Huang's Piano Studio
It's a fantastic resource and I would be more than happy to recommend it to pupils and colleagues.
Lincolnshire Music Service
I liked it -- It was very nicely organized, easy to click on, and I found it was a fun look to the site with the animals and their cute ears. I tested...
Thank you for sharing the site. I've look through the aural practices that you have and find it useful for both self practice and learning from the ex...
This aural training system was a great help.
You have an excellent service which we recommend to our friends.
The E-MusicMaestro aural trainer has helped me to pass my Grade 6, Grade 7 AND Grade 8 ABRSM clarinet exams. My mum is actually using it now for her T...
The aural website has been a real benefit to my son, as the teacher has been noticing - My son uses E-MusicMaestro Trinity Aural Grade 6. He was str...
Just want to tell you I had great result this week. Entered (Trinity )10 pupils and 8 had distinction - they all did well in their aural tests, thank...
I used this aural training for my grade 8 trinity. I got 9/10, I could never have done that without this. I absolutely love it!
Subscriber and teacher
What a wonderful website this is. Excellent!
Thanks for your email, and yes, the subscription was truly helpful in that I passed my grade 8 singing exam with its help. Yours gratefully. Chr...
Students (and teachers) love the accessibility aspect of mobile devices to help with ear training, note reading, and scale practice. What a great reso...
The best thing about E-MusicMaestro is that it's great for students to have the possibility to practise aural exercises at home, rather than just once...
E-MusicMaestro gives students accessibility to practicing ear training, etc. at home, which makes a lesson more effective!
The great thing about using E-MusicMaestro is that anything that develops aural skills develops the musician.
E-MusicMaestro is a superb music education website, offering information, advice and top quality music resources that teach as well as test. E-MusicMa...
Head of Lancashire Music Service
Very impressed by E-MusicMaestro's online piano sight reading, especially being able to hear how the test should have sounded! It's the only sight rea...